Real yoga taught so that children can further develop their self-expression, body-awareness and social skills.
Exploring real yoga poses, as well as focus on breathing and relaxation exercises to suit this age range.
Benefits of the class!
- Students will develop strength, increasing balance and co-ordination
- Classes will promote mental calm, giving them the tools to manage their emotions
- YogaLearn classes build confidence and self-esteem, enhancing team skills and social interaction
- Classes are non-competitive and fun, with poses accessible to all fitness levels, with adaptations to ensure inclusivity
- Yoga sets a life-long foundation for well-being
WHO ARE THE CLASSES SUITABLE FOR?
Children aged 4 to 7.
Thursday afternoons during Autumn term 2021 for 5 weeks: 23/09, 30/09, 07/10, 14/10, 21/10
3.30pm – 4.15pm
WHERE ARE THE CLASSES?
RISE (upstairs in the Sun Room)
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR AND BRING WITH ME?
Your own yoga mat
A drink of water
Wear loose-fitting comfortable clothes that allow movement and stretching
Note: We will take off our socks to avoid any slips. Please dress accordingly!!
HOW MUCH DO THE CLASSES COST?
Try your first class for FREE – pre-booking required.
Then it’s £5 per class, payable in advance for the remaining weeks of the current term. So, a 4 week term would cost £20.